Monday 22 January 2018

Information please - Trinniman

Starcross Station - Steve Nosworthy
 
 
Good Afternoon

I wonder if you could help me?

I'm researching my family tree and I've found that my grandmother ( Mary Jane Harriet Trinniman) was born in Starcross in 1882, the family lived in Church Street, I don't have a number but I think the house may have been called Rose Cottage. 
My great uncle Alfred Trinniman lived at 3 Coronation Terrace, he died in 1936, and I believe he's buried in St Paul's Churchyard.
Another great uncle, Charles Frederick Bowles Trinniman, worked aged 16 in 1893 as a porter for Great Western Railway at Starcross station.
Would you have any photos of the station around that era?

Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! You're posting a comment. Many thanks.