Sunday 3 May 2020

Margaret Ellen Pye



Hi there 

I wonder if you can help please? 

My mum Margaret was brought up at “Starcross Hospital “ she was born in 1930 and herself and her siblings for some reason were taken there as their mother was unable to raise them . My mum lives in a residential home in Dawlish now , my mum talks about the nuns and living at number 2 , I’m not sure if that was a room or house on the grounds . Mum says she was schooled there as well . We have never had any photos of my mum Margaret as a child and wondered if there would be any records still that may contain some . Eventually her siblings were moved to other homes . Mum was called Margaret Ellen Pye 04/07/1930. 

I’d be so grateful if you could help please . 

Many thanks 

Heather Atkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! You're posting a comment. Many thanks.