Monday 28 November 2022

Mr Charles W. Mayer

 

The Royal Western Counties Hospital 

Please does anyone know anything about the Late Mr.Charles W. Mayer,  who was Superintendent of the Starcross Western County Institutions during the 1920s? He was awarded the MBE (Civil) 

Are his descendants living in Starcross or anywhere else?

A grateful man from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India is anxious to contact them.

 He writes: 

" I am a state government retiree aged 69. I lived with my parents with the late Mr.George Hugh Mayer in Pune, in the state of Maharastra, India. He was very kind and gave me an education till he passed away in 1965. 

...I was 12 years old then. I am very grateful and cannot forget his kindness to me and my parents who are no more. I just want to know whether there are any ...descendants. I will be very grateful if you could help in searching them out...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hooray! You're posting a comment. Many thanks.